- 1. Execute the law after personnel is registered to its, their demobilization.
- 执法人员对其登记后, 将他们遣散.
- 2. He started to write after demobilization.
- 3. But the demobilization will not leave us economically just where we were before It'started.
- 4. Male. 1.75 + m height . Healthy . Nice appearance and good communication ability . Demobilization soldiers have priority.
- 男性, 身高1.75米以上,身体健康,五官端正,口齿清楚,复员军人佳.
- 5. Among his tasks was overseeing the demobilization of the troops who had been fighting in France.
[ demobilization 造句 ]