- n. 八十年代（eighty的复数）；八十几（岁）
- eighties (n.)
- 1827 as the years of someone's life between ages 80 and 89; from 1833 as the ninth decade of years in a given century; from 1854 with reference to Fahrenheit temperature. See eighty.
- 1. By the late eighties their number had grown fourfold.
- 2. Ford allowed the name and trademark to lapse during the Eighties.
- 3. He was in his late eighties and had become the country's most respected elder statesman.
- 4. I spent a lot of time in the early Eighties travelling between London and Bradford.
- 5. He ran a property development business in the eighties.
[ eighties 造句 ]