late 14c., from Old French divination (13c.), from Latin divinationem (nominative divinatio) "the power of foreseeing, prediction," noun of action from past participle stem of divinare, literally "to be inspired by a god" (see divine (adj.)).
1. Katherine McCormack goes beyond horoscopes and provides a quick guide to other forms of divination.
2. Divination is made up of a little error and superstition, plus a lot of fraud.
3. Will time turners or divination come into play in some way again?
4. Is -- date Lun title in 2009 is divination an east constellation?
5. First of all, why doesn't divination work better then?