1、amb- "around" + ire "go" => ambire "go around" => ambi-.
2、ambi- + -ent.
3、字面含义：go around, going round. => surrounding, encircling.
- ambient (adj.)
- 1590s, "surrounding, encircling," from Latin ambientem (nominative ambiens) "going round," present participle of ambire "to go around," from amb- "around" (see ambi-) + ire "go" (see ion). The ground sense of "revolving" led to "encircling, lying all around."
- 1. An ambient field aids the magnetization from the exciting current.
- 2. Ambient concentrations varied considerably by season.
- 3. Another ambient temperature sensor is the vapor - filled bellows.
- 4. Ambient noise may come from any direction.
- 5. We present the National Primary and Second Ambient Air Quality Standards as upper bound guideline.
[ ambient 造句 ]