- holograph (n.)
- "document written entirely by the person from whom it proceeds," 1620s, from Late Latin holographus, from Greek holographos "written entirely by the same hand," literally "written in full," from holos "whole" (see safe (adj.)) + graphos "written," from graphein "to write" (see -graphy). Modern use, with reference to holograms, is a 1960s back-formation from holography.
- 1. He's got a holograph by Shakespeare.
- 2. The frequency domain, the holograph and related concepts have all been used.
- 频率域 、 全息及有关的概念都已采用.
- 3. Hologram ( Holograph ): A three - dimensional image created by lasers. There are different types of holograms.
- 全息图: 用激光产生的 立体 影像. 全息图有多种.
- 4. Holograph will or us also holographic will.
[ holograph 造句 ]