- 1. Historically, royal marriages have been cold, calculating affairs.
- 2. It was good drama, but historically inaccurate.
- 戏倒是出好戏, 但与史实有出入.
- 3. Democrats were reluctant to take on a president whose popularity ratings were historically high.
- 4. He believes that, historically, Labour has been most successful as the party that helped people get on in life.
- 5. Historically there was no letter " l " in the word " could " ; it was inserted by analogy with " would ".
- 在历史上, could 一词中没有字母l; 那是按照would一词类推而加上去的
[ historically 造句 ]