- n. 帮助，协助；一份食物
- adj. 辅助的；给予帮助的
- v. 帮助；扶持（help的ing形式）
- helping (n.)
- "aid, assistance," late 13c., from present participle of help (v.). Meaning âserving foodâ is from 1824; that of âa portion of foodâ is from 1883.
- 1. Two men were helping police with their inquiries at Salisbury last night.
- 2. It is not easy to make practical suggestions for helping her.
- 3. He was helping wire up the Channel Tunnel last season.
- 4. Hypnotherapy can be useful in helping you give up smoking.
- 5. These demands are helping to stoke fears of civil war.
[ helping 造句 ]