1. 仙酒：nectar (神仙喝的可以长生不老、长生不死的酒). 仙果：ambrosia (神仙吃的可以长生不老、长生不死的水果).
- ambrosia (n.)
- 1550s, "favored food or drink of the gods," from Latin ambrosia, from Greek ambrosia "food of the gods," fem. of ambrosios, probably literally "of the immortals," from a- "not" (see a- (3)) + mbrotos, related to mortos "mortal," from PIE *mer- "to die" (see mortal (adj.)). Applied to certain herbs by Pliny and Dioscorides; used of various foods for mortals since 1680s (originally of fruit drinks); used figuratively for "anything delightful" by 1731.
- 1. Later Aphrodite herself brought ambrosia.
- 2. Tony sipped from his glass. "Mmm. Ambrosia. Nectar of the gods. Divine. Wonderful."
- 3. Amritaalsoamreeta: The ambrosia , prepared by the hindu gods , that bestows immortality.
- 甘露: 印度神话中赐人长生不老的仙露.
- 4. Ambrosia had pushed Edgar and the girl in there with admonition to have some fun.
- 5. She is at present gone for the best nectar and ambrosia to regale me this evening.
[ ambrosia 造句 ]