- n. 阿拉伯半岛（亚洲西南部，等于Arabian Peninsula）
- 1711; see Arab + -ia. The older name for "the country of Arabia" was Araby (late 13c.).
- 1. Iraq itself has oil reserves second in size only to Saudi Arabia's.
- 2. The papers have been sent to Saudi Arabia for translation.
- 3. Prince Khalid was unavoidably detained in Saudi Arabia.
- 4. Islam's most sacred shrine is at Mecca in Saudi Arabia.
- 5. He expressed his appreciation for what he called Saudi Arabia's moderate and realistic oil policies.
[ Arabia 造句 ]