- n. [贸易] 囤积；贮藏；临时围墙
- v. 贮藏（hoard的ing形式）
1. hide => hoard. hide 与 hoard 同源。
2. => that which one hides, hidden treasure, treasure, valuable stock or store.
3. => from PIE root *keu- / *skeu- "cover, conceal" (see hide).
4. 第二层含义：hurdle => hoard.
- 1. An advertising hoarding on the platform caught her attention.
- 2. After the war, they were shot for hoarding.
- 3. Actually he had two unused ones which he was hoarding up.
- 4. People found hoarding ( food ) during the famine were punished.
- 在荒时期屯积 ( 食物 ) 的人受到了惩罚.
- 5. Her only interest is hoarding money.
[ hoarding 造句 ]