- n. 标题；（足球）头球；信头
- v. 用头顶（head的ing形式）
- n. (Heading)人名；(英)黑丁
CET4 TEM4 考 研 CET6
- heading (n.)
- c. 1300, "a beheading," from present participle of head (v.). Meaning "an advancing in a certain direction" is from c. 1600. Meaning "title at the head of a portion of text" is from 1849.
- 1. I was heading on a secret mission that made my flesh crawl.
- 2. Hurricane Andrew was last night heading into the Gulf of Mexico.
- 3. By 09.30 we had cast off and were heading down-river.
- 4. The parson, heading the procession, had just turned right towards the churchyard.
- 5. He appeared to be heading for a comfortable victory.
[ heading 造句 ]