- evangelization (n.)
- 1650s, "action of preaching the gospel," noun of action from evangelize. From 1827 as "act of bringing under the influence of the gospel."
- 1. Throughout his papacy, John Paul has called for a second evangelization of Europe.
- 2. Initially the Apostles and confined evangelization to the Jews.
- 3. Evangelization and pursuing wealth primary driving factors for European overseas expansion era.
- 4. There are more than enough lukewarm Catholics out there who need evangelization than we can handle.
[ evangelization 造句 ]