- efflux (n.)
- 1640s, "act or state of flowing out," also "that which flows out," from Latin effluxus, past participle of effluere "to flow out" (see effluence).
- 1. The efflux rate increases greatly.
- 2. One might anticipate that calcium efflux, like that of sodium, is mediated by an ATP - dependent pump.
- 人们可以推测,钙的外流象钠一样是由ATP ― 依赖的泵来完成.
- 3. Contracture occurs when the efflux of calcium is prevented by removing the extracellular sodium.
- 4. The present invention has high efflux and stopping bleeding effects.
- 5. Computational result of free - efflux field for one rocket motor has been presented.
[ efflux 造句 ]