old French silver coin, 1704, from French écu, "a shield," also the name of a coin, from Old French escu (12c.) "shield, coat of arms," also the name of a coin with three fleur-de-lys stamped on it as on the shield, formerly escut, from Latin scutum "shield" (see hide (n.1)). First issued by Louis IX (1226-1270); so called because the shield of France was imprinted on them.
1. "Ecu" was printed in lower case rather than capital letters.
2. A professional automation manufacturer, Inc. Car radio, ECU, antenna etc.
专业的汽车零部件制造公司, 产品主要包括:汽车收音机, ECU等.
3. Now the whole system is used to develop new FAI ECU successfully.
4. The components and ECU are designed for on - engine and under hood mounting.
5. An ECU control parameters calibration system for dual - fuel automobile was developed.