- earlobe (n.)
- also ear-lobe, by 1786, from ear (n.1) + lobe. Earlier was ear lap (Old English had earlæppa "external ear").
- 1. For the older child, measure from earlobe to bridge of nose to xiphoid.
- 2. The light on the earlobe flashes and flashes at the same time.
- 3. Beijing has a very inconspicuous alley - earlobe alley.
- 北平有一个极不起眼的小死胡同 —— 耳垂胡同.
- 4. Step 2. Take your hand and hold your right earlobe with your pointer finger and thumb.
- 5. For adults, gently pull the earlobe up and back ( pull down and back for children ).
- 将成人耳叶轻轻向上后拉 ( 儿童则向下、后拉 ).
[ earlobe 造句 ]