- vt. 强制；以武力迫害；镇压
- n. 骑兵；龙骑兵
- dragoon (n.)
- 1620s, from French dragon "carbine, musket," because the guns the soldiers carried "breathed fire" like dragons (see dragon). Also see -oon.
- dragoon (v.)
- 1680s, literally "to force by the agency of dragoons" (which were used by the French kings to persecute Protestants), from dragoon (n.). Related: Dragooned; dragooning.
- 1. The dragoon officers and Foker clapped their hands furiously.
- 2. The term derived from his weapon , a short musket called the dragoon.
- 3. Although Dragoon was defeated, the difference between Dark and Light crystals remained.
- 虽然巨龙后来被击败了, 但是黑暗与光明的水晶却遗留了下来.
- 4. Dragoon sb. into doing sth.
- (用严酷手段)强迫某人(做某事 )
- 5. These will include various units from the original StarCraft, such as the Protoss Dragoon.
- 这其中包括大量来自原版SC的单位, 比如神族的龙骑士.
[ dragoon 造句 ]