- 1. They found a scene of unbelievable horror involving bodies in various states of decay and dismemberment.
- 2. At a few places, inclusions can be seen to be derived by dismemberment of partings.
- 3. He committed a serious offence and will be executed by dismemberment.
- 4. In feudal society, some slave owners persecuted the common people with methods like dismemberment.
- 封建社会, 某些奴隶主用枝解等残忍手段迫害百姓.
- 5. The Catch - 22 of his administration was that every grandiose improvement scheme began with community dismemberment ( Village Voice )
- 他的管理策略是每一个重大的发展规划要以共同体的四分五裂为开端 ( 乡村之音 )
[ dismemberment 造句 ]