- n. [园艺] 莳萝；莳萝的种子
- n. (Dill)人名；(英、法、德)迪尔
- dill (n.)
- Old English dile "dill, anise," a Proto-Germanic word of unknown origin (cognates: Old Saxon dilli, Middle Dutch and Dutch dille, Swedish dill, German Dill).
- 1. In the glare from the street - light, I could see Dill hatching one.
- 2. Dill punched my shoulder, and we lowered him to the ground.
- 迪尔拍一下我的肩膀, 于是我们把他放了下来.
- 3. Dill's eyes flickered at Jem, and Jem looked at the floor.
- 迪尔望着杰姆眨了眨了眼, 杰姆却看着地下.
- 4. Dill and Jem dived beside me.
- 5. Dill breathed his patient breath.
[ dill 造句 ]