1. de- "down" + pos- + -e.
2. 含义：dethronement, putting down from dignity or authority.
3. 宣誓作证：留下、记下(put down, write down)你的话作为保证、证据。
de-, 向下，离开。pose, 放置。即下放，罢免。
- depose (v.)
- c. 1300, from Old French deposer (12c.), from de- "down" (see de-) + poser "put, place" (see pose (v.1)). Related: Deposed; deposing.
- 1. The right to elect chieftains and to depose them.
来自英汉非文学 - 家庭、私有制和国家的起源
- 2. The witness is going to depose.
- 3. The emperor attempted to depose the Pope.
- 4. The council of the tribe also had the power to depose both sachems and chiefs.
- 5. Meanwhile, the revolutionaries prepare to stage a coup and depose the king.
- 而正在此时, 革命者正准备发起攻击,推翻国王.
[ depose 造句 ]