1874, from French denture "set of teeth," from Latin dens (genitive dentis, "tooth;" see tooth) + -ure (see -ure). In Middle English, the word meant "an indenture; a zigzag course" (c. 1400). Related: Dentures.
1. He had a denture that he took out at night.
2. Objective To increase the retention and stability of traditional removable partial denture.
3. Objective : To study problems and complications related to telescopic crown removable denture.
4. This is a user - friendly guide to the principles of complete denture construction.
5. Objective To discuss the failure causes of castingremovable denture with casting prosthesis.