1853, "without rhythm," in relation to musical sensibility, Modern Latin, from Greek arrhythmos "irregular, unrhythmical, without measure," from a- "not" (see a- (3)) + rhythmos (see rhythm). Medical arrhythmia "irregularity of pulse" is attested from 1888, from Greek noun of action from arrhythmos. Related: Arrhythmically.
1. Conclusion: Rhodiola has favorable anti - ventricular arrhythmia effects on arrhythmic animal models.
2. The present study demonstrates that sudden arrhythmic death is an important contributor to SIDS.
3. Conclusion Shensongyangxin capsule can block Ik 1, Ito and Ik, which may contribute to its anti - arrhythmic effect.
4. Class III anti - arrhythmic drugs ( such as amiodarone ) act ia prolongation of the action potential.
III类抗心律失常药物 ( 例如胺碘酮 ) 是通过延长动作电位来发挥作用的.
5. Objective To observe the anti - arrhythmic effects of Water Extract Liquid of ShenBai with different constituents.