- n. [解剖] 肛门
- n. (Anus)人名；(西)阿努斯
来自PIE *ano, 圆，环，见annular.
- anus (n.)
- "inferior opening of the alimentary canal," 1650s, from Old French anus, from Latin anus "ring, anus," from PIE root *ano- "ring." So called for its shape; compare Greek daktylios "anus," literally "ring (for the finger)," from daktylos "finger."
- 1. The diagnosis of imperforate anus is made by inspection of the perineum.
- 2. Imperforate anus is perhaps not the most description of the anorectal malformations under discussion.
- 3. Do not dirty your clothes when draw latex canal out the anus.
- 4. For the oppression and fetal canal to form WaiZhi before anus damage.
- 5. These include Down's syndrome, cardiac and esophageal abnormalities, and imperforate anus.
- 包括Downs综合症, 心血管及食道异常, 肛门闭锁.
[ anus 造句 ]