- anthropomorphic (adj.)
- 1806, from anthropomorphous + -ic. Originally in reference to regarding God or gods as having human form and human characteristics; of animals and other things from 1858; the sect of the Antropomorfites is mentioned in English from mid-15c. (see anthropomorphite).
- 1. The world of the gods is anthropomorphic, an imitative projection of ours.
- 2. This is not on the past, the country heard of anthropomorphic cartoon!
- 3. To date there have been two children's shows revolving around anthropomorphic ( living ) tugboats.
- 到目前为止,已是两个孩子的表演围绕拟人 ( 生活 ) 的拖船.
- 4. A control architecture based on artificial emotion for anthropomorphic robot is proposed and demonstrated by simulation.
- 5. Based on stepping motor dedicated chip and DSP, an anthropomorphic hand control system was developed.
[ anthropomorphic 造句 ]