- n. 添加剂，添加物
- adj. 附加的；[数] 加法的
CET6+ TEM8 GRE TOEFL
- additive (adj.)
- 1690s, "tending to be added," from Latin additivus "added, annexed," from past participle stem of addere (see addition).
- additive (n.)
- "something that is added" to a chemical solution or food product, 1945, from additive (adj.).
- 1. Colour is often an additive in foods.
- 2. Complementary to the three additive light primaries, there are three subtractive primaries.
- 3. The after effect occurs only if the additive is present during irradiation.
- 4. Additive variance was higher than dominance variance, which indicates quantitative inheritance.
- 加性的变异高于显性的变异, 表明是数量遗传.
- 5. Some food additive are regarded as beneficial by the manufacturer.
[ additive 造句 ]