- agility (n.)
- early 15c., from Old French agilité (14c.), from Latin agilitatem (nominative agilitas) "mobility, nimbleness, quickness," from agilis, from agere "to move" (see act (n.)).
- 1. His intellect and mental agility have never been in doubt.
- 2. RFID chips on equipment are tracked by a wireless network that Agility Healthcare installs.
- Agility公司 的CEO, FranDirksmeier说,通过AgilityHealthcare安装的无线网络,可以跟踪到设备上的RFID芯片.
- 3. With her speed and agility, Cage cut out all her competitors in the hurdle race.
- 凯奇在跨栏赛跑中速度快、动作敏捷, 击败了所有其他选手.
- 4. She blinked in surprise at his agility.
- 5. The boy came upstairs with agility .
[ agility 造句 ]