- abbr. 艾滋病病毒（human immunodeficiency virus）
- HIV (n.)
- 1986, initialism (acronym) from human immunodeficiency virus, name for either of the two viruses that cause AIDS.
- 1. human immunodeficiency virus or HIV
- 2. Both drugs slow the progression of HIV, but neither cures the disease.
- 3. There's a time lag between infection with HIV and developing AIDS.
- 4. You may have to declare that you have had an HIV test.
- 5. His estimate of half a million HIV positive cases was based on an extrapolation of the known incidence of the virus.
[ HIV 造句 ]