- masc. proper name, from French Eugène, from Latin Eugenius, from Greek Eugenios, literally "nobility of birth," from eugenes "well-born" (see eugenics).
- 1. Eugene was concocting Rossini Cocktails from champagne and pureed raspberries.
- 2. The family lives in a rural area of Oregon , not far from Eugene.
- 3. Zoologist Eugene Morton has propounded a general theory of the vocal sounds that animals make.
- 4. Gavin Jones, who put £25 on Eugene, at odds of 50 to 1, has won £1,250.
- 5. Eugene propelled his father through a blind passage of bath room.
[ Eugene 造句 ]