- adj. 充斥…的；受虐待的
- v. 骑（ride的过去分词）
来自 ride 过去分词，即被骑上去的，引申词义做牛做马的，遭虐待的，充满痛苦的。
- ridden (adj.)
- mid-14c., from past participle of ride (q.v.). Sense evolution, via horses, is from "that which has been ridden upon, broken in" (1520s) to, in compounds, "oppressed, taken advantage of" (1650s).
- 1. My underskirt had ridden up into a thick band around my hips.
- 2. The gunman escaped on a motorcycle being ridden by an accomplice.
- 3. Too many women are like me, guilt ridden about the kids.
- 4. She was guilt-ridden at the way she had treated him.
- 5. Some debt - ridden countries in the world have suitcase economics.
[ ridden 造句 ]