- Ephesians (n.)
- New Testament epistle, late 14c., addressed to Christian residents of the Ionian Greek city of Ephesus, in what now is western Turkey.
- 1. But now let's read the grand climax of this pyramid of promises in Ephesians 3.
- 2. The next preaching series is the book of Ephesians. Please read the book once.
- 下一个讲道系列是以弗所书. 请弟兄姐妹把以弗所书读一遍.
- 3. When they heard this, they were furious and began shouting: " Great is Artemis of the Ephesians! "
- 28众人听见 、 就怒气填胸、喊著说、大哉 以弗所 人的亚底米阿.
- 4. Ephesians 4:2 - Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
- 以弗所书 4:2- 凡事谦虚、温柔、忍耐, 用爱心互相宽容.
[ Ephesians 造句 ]