- n. 斐济（太平洋西南部的岛国，在新西兰之北，首都苏瓦）
- of uncertain origin, considered in Room to be probably a variant of Viti, main island of the group.
- 1. Sugar is Fiji's second biggest export earner.
- 2. We had a two-day stopover in Fiji on the way to Australia.
- 3. He married in Fiji during a two-year circumnavigation of the globe in his yacht, Surma.
- 4. The Prime Minister of Fiji has said Fiji is in no hurry to rejoin the Common-wealth.
- 5. As for those small countries ( Maldives , Iceland , Fiji ), they are ignored.
- 至于那些小国, 注定了在任何地方都是被忽视的一群.
[ Fiji 造句 ]