- Draco (n.)
- northern constellation representing a dragon, from Latin draco "dragon" (see dragon). Identified as such since ancient times.
- 1. Draco trusts no one, least of all himself.
- Draco谁也不信任, 全靠他自己.
- 2. Yet he could not bring himself to regret Draco, because that, too, would be a betrayal.
- 他不能让他自己开始为Draco后悔, 因为即使这样, 也是一种背叛.
- 3. And maybe after all it was enough that Draco had come to him.
- 4. Draco gave them to the Aurors'Library and I got special permission to go through them.
- 5. Draco came to him like a penitent child, though it was not forgiveness he begged.
- Draco就好像一个要忏悔的孩子似的接近了他, 尽管那孩子所请求得并非是原谅.
[ Draco 造句 ]