- vi. 猛冲；猛烈碰撞
- vt. 猛投；冲向
- n. 碰撞；猛冲
1. hurt => hurtle.
2. hurtle is the frequentative of hurt.
- hurtle (v.)
- early 14c., hurteln, "to crash together; to crash down, knock down," probably frequentative of hurten (see hurt (v.)) in its original sense. Intransitive meaning "to rush, dash, charge" is late 14c. The essential notion in hurtle is that of forcible collision, in hurl that of forcible projection. Related: Hurtled; hurtling.
- 1. Then hurtle to clean, walk out, still just as common.
- 然后冲洗干净, 走出去, 依旧一如平常.
- 2. Own large note , hurtle to press etc. machine equipments.
- 拥有大型注塑, 冲压等机械设备.
- 3. RACING track hums as miniature cars hurtle round it.
- 4. We remark that time " flies " as we hurtle toward our inevitable demise.
- 5. Closed the computer, and hurtle to come downstairs.
- 关了电脑, 冲下楼来.
[ hurtle 造句 ]