- n. 大麻；麻类植物；大麻烟卷
- adj. 大麻类植物的
- n. (Hemp)人名；(英)亨普
- hemp: [OE] Hemp is ultimately the same word as cannabis (as, bizarrely, is canvas, which was originally made from hemp). Both go back to a common ancestor which produced Persian kanab, Russian konóplya, Greek kánnabis (source of English cannabis), and a prehistoric Germanic *khanipiz or *khanapiz. From the latter are descended German hanf, Dutch hennep, Swedish hampa, Danish hamp, and English hemp.
- hemp (n.)
- Old English hænep "hemp, cannabis sativa," from Proto-Germanic *hanapiz (cognates: Old Saxon hanap, Old Norse hampr, Old High German hanaf, German Hanf), probably a very early Germanic borrowing of the same Scythian word that became Greek kannabis (see cannabis). As the name of the fiber made from the plant, by c. 1300. Slang sense of "marijuana" dates from 1940s; though scientific use for the narcotic derived from hemp dates to 1870.
- 1. Twist a length of rope from strands of hemp.
- 2. The Voltage Surge Induced by HEMP on Overhead Power Lines.
- 3. Electromagnetic compatibility ( EMC ) - Part 2: Environment - Section 9 : Description of HEMP environment - Radiated disturbance. Basic EMC publication.
- 电磁兼容 ( EMC ) - 第二部分: 环境 - 第9分部分: HEMP环境描述 - 辐射骚扰. 基础EMC出版物.
- 4. There are myriads of flags enough to conceal the sun, and swords are as numerous as a field of hemp.
- 旌旗蔽日, 刀剑如麻.
- 5. Other state monopolies included linen, wool and hemp.
- 此外,政府还垄断了亚麻 、 羊毛和大麻等产品.
来自英汉非文学 - 文明史
[ hemp 造句 ]