large lamp and reflector carried in front to illuminate at night, 1861, originally of ships and locomotives, from head (n.) + light (n.). Related: Headlights, which, as slang for "a woman's breasts," is from 1940s.
1. On your car you got a busted headlight.
2. Could you fit me up with a new bulb for the headlight of my car?
请您给我的车灯安装一个新灯泡好 吗 ?
3. The headlight of the car lit up the road far ahead.
4. Looking to buy Headlight, IF YOU ARE SUPPLIER, PLEASE GIVE ME THE PRICE LIST.
5. He asked her to shine the headlight on the door.