- n. 雄赤鹿（复数harts）
- n. (Hart)人名；(匈)豪尔特；(西、法)阿特；(英、罗、捷、芬、德)哈特
- hart (n.)
- Old English heorot "hart, stag, male of the red deer," from Proto-Germanic *herutaz (cognates: Old Saxon hirot, Old Frisian and Dutch hert "stag, deer," Old High German hiruz, Old Norse hjörtr, German Hirsch "deer, stag, hart"), perhaps from PIE *keru-, extended form of root *ker- (1) "horn" (see horn (n.)). In later times, a male deer after its fifth year, when the crown antler has appeared. The female is a hind (n.).
- 1. Vic Seixas and Doris Hart won the mixed doubles.
- 2. God Almighty, Hart, you scared me silly.
- 3. Hart cried out as his head struck rock.
- 4. These chilling heroines make Hart's books compulsive reading.
- 5. Sweat dribbled down Hart's face.
[ hart 造句 ]