- int. 哈！（表示惊异，愉快，怀疑，胜利等）
- abbr. 一种元素(hahnium,原子序105)
- n. (Ha)人名；(德)哈；(日)巴 (姓)
缩写自hectare.ha ’p’orth 微量
俚语词，缩写自half penny worth.
- ha (interj.)
- natural expression of surprise, distress, etc.; early 14c., found in most European languages (including Latin and Old French) but not in Old English (which did, however, have ha-ha).
- 1. "Ha, ha," everyone guffawed. "It's one of Viv's shock tactics."
- 2. Schulman is a little tired of the hoo-ha about the all-women team.
- 3. "Ha!" It was a cross between a laugh and a bark.
- 4. Ha! said Wren. Think I'd trust you?
- 5. "Ha ha, ho ho," he chortled.
[ ha 造句 ]