1791 (in formic acid), literally "from ants," coined from Latin formica "ant" (see Formica (n.2)). The acid first was obtained in a fairly pure form in 1749 by German chemist Andreas Sigismund Marggraf (1709-1782), who prepared it by distilling red ants. It also is found in nettles and bee stings.
1. Some ants eject formic acid when irritated.
2. Many other insects also produce formic as well as other kinds of acid.
3. Production 1,2 hydroxy beta 4 - formic acid, a beta consignment sales produced products.
生产1、4-二羟基萘甲酸 、 甲萘醌,销售自产产品.
4. An example for water - formic acid - acetic acid separation is given work.
文中给出了水─ — 甲酸─ — 乙酸系统分离的示例.
5. Formic perfectness and OK treat kind of rheumatism?