- 1. The Chadha opinion has been severely criticized as formalistic.
来自英汉非文学 - 行政法
- 2. The discussion was brisk; there was no time for either banter or formalistic positions.
- 讨论是紧凑的, 没有时间开玩笑或者说空话.
- 3. To the State Department, its preeminence, however hollow and formalistic, was a crucial symbol.
- 对国务院来说, 它的优势地位, 不管是多么空洞和形式主义的, 都是一个重要的象征.
- 4. Roger Fry is a well - known formalistic critic in the early 20 th century.
- 5. Some cadres learn wearily, what be tired of actually is formalistic study.
- 有些干部厌倦学习, 实际上厌倦的是形式主义的学习.
[ formalistic 造句 ]