- 1. They are removed more readily by chemical flocculation, activated carbon absorption and ion exchange.
- 通过化学絮凝, 活性炭吸咐及离子交换得容易将它们除去.
- 2. The techniques are as follows : homogeneous oil separation - flocculation precipitation - gas floatation - biological contact oxidation.
- 其处理工艺为均质隔油 - 混凝沉降 - 气浮 - 生物接触氧化.
- 3. This process is enhanced through the operation known as flocculation.
- 4. Selective flocculation is introduced to separate combustible and noncombustible components of coal.
- 5. Flocculation of Klebsiella cell broth with cationic polyacrylamide flocculants was studied.
[ flocculation 造句 ]