- n. 碎片；破片（flinder的复数）
- n. (Flinders)人名；(英)弗林德斯
- flinders (n.)
- "pieces, fragments, splinters," mid-15c., Scottish flendris, probably related to Norwegian flindra "chip, splinter," or Dutch flenter "fragment;" ultimately from the same PIE root that produced flint.
- 1. It would have shattered in flinders long before it did that damage.
- 2. Mrs. Flinders decided to have her portrait painted.
- 3. They also included the export of Tasmanian pademelon wallaby products from Flinders Island.
- 4. Discovered and named by Capt . Matthew Flinders in 1802, the island is Australia's third largest.
- 袋鼠岛由玛休. 富林德斯船长在1802发现并命名,这是澳大利亚的第三大岛.
- 5. Want Her to go Nuts Mrs. Flinders decided to have her portrait painted.
[ flinders 造句 ]