1590s, "action of flexing or bending," from Latin flextura, from flectere "to bend" (see flexible). From 1620s as "flexed or bent condition; direction in which something is bent." Picked up in mathematics (1670s), geology (1833).
1. A still more difficult distinction is that between a sharp flexure and a fault.
2. Flexure scratched the head, said that here thing was expensive, discounts?
挠挠头, 说这里东西都贵, 打折 吗 ?
3. During left LPN , the spleen, splenic flexure and pancreas are reflected medially.
在左侧LPN中, 脾脏, 结肠脾曲以及胰腺应使其倒向内侧.
4. For testing the tensile strength and flexure strength of wire.
5. Analysis of flexure dynamics and study of its control method.