- adj. 动摇不定的；弯曲的；波状的；[生物] 之字形的；不稳定的
- flexuous (adj.)
- "full of bends or curves, winding, sinuous," c. 1600, from Latin flexuosus, from flexus (n.) "a bending," from flectere "to bend" (see flexible). From 1620s as "undulating."
- 1. Her flexuous and stealthy figure became an integral part of the scene.
- 2. The fine brushwork figure painting goes through a flexuous exploration process . 3.
- 3. It is difficult and flexuous for Chinese to insert science and technology in Chinese culture.
- 4. The fruitful and flexuous process deserved to be called a vivid story in biomedical research field.
[ flexuous 造句 ]