1680s, "something that emits light in flashes," agent noun from flash (v.). Meaning "male genital exhibitionist" is from 1960s (meat-flasher in this sense was attested in 1890s and flash (v.) in the sense "expose the genitals" is recorded by 1846). Johnson (1755) has it also in the sense "one who makes a show of more wit than he possesses."
1. This paper presents the contactless control of flasher with triode.
2. Flasher is optional in accordance with user, s requirement.
3. Unplug the combination flasher from the junction block.
4. Moto parts major in Iveco fitting , C . V boot , flasher , Distributor cap, Gasket and so on.
汽配方面主要有白金 、 防尘套 、 闪光器 、 汽缸垫等.
5. Purpose: Used in X - ray image intensifier , flasher, analytically reagent medical and special optical etc.