- fiducial (adj.)
- 1570s, "assumed as a fixed basis for comparison," from Latin fiducialis "reliable," from fiducia "trust" (see faith). From 1620s as "pertaining to trust;" 1832 as "fiduciary."
- 1. It does not require fiducial markers or special patient positioning.
- 2. Introduced the scope of business of fiducial characteristic and trust company.
- 3. Can store in NVRAM come more two - way video is fiducial.
- 4. To very accurate measurement, can consider to choose accurate frequency fiducial.
- 对于很是切确的测量, 能够思忖选择切确的频率基准.
- 5. How to finish the berth fixed position of fiducial section?
[ fiducial 造句 ]