- adj. 铁的；[无化] 三价铁的；含铁的
- n. (Ferric)人名；(法)费里克
- ferric (adj.)
- 1799, "pertaining to or extracted from iron," from Latin ferrum "iron" (see ferro-) + -ic. Especially of iron with a valence of three.
- 1. The ferric acetylacetonate, phenyl betanaphthylamine , and lecithin are added through 40 - mesh screen.
- 将乙酰丙酮铁, 苯基B- 萘胺及磷脂通过40目筛加入.
- 2. Their removal is effected by aluminum and ferric salts.
- 3. Ferric Chloride alone gives polymer with benzene.
- 4. Conversion of ferrous to ferric iron occurs readily upon aeration at PH 7 . 0 - 7. 5.
- 在PH值 7.0―7.5时,一经曝气亚铁离子很容易转化为铁离子.
- 5. The results indicate that ammonium ferric sulfate is possessed of good catalysis.
[ ferric 造句 ]