- n. [航][船] 整流罩；集市上卖的礼物；酬谢礼品
- v. 天气转晴；衔接协调；装配平整（fair的ing形式）
- fairing (n.)
- "piece added for streamlining purposes," 1865, from fair (v.) a ship-building word meaning "to make 'fair' or level, adjust, make regular, correct curvatures," from fair (adj.).
- 1. A fairing fitted over the hub of the propeller in some aircraft.
- 2. For example : Left wing - to - body fairing seal is inconsistent in relation to fuselage.
- 左大翼 - 机身整流罩封严胶不均匀.
- 3. In fact, China has mature experience in fairing design.
- 事实上, 中国有成熟的整流罩设计经验.
- 4. Forward right wing to body fairing has several loose screws.
- 5. It's a fairing for you.
[ fairing 造句 ]