- facebook (n.)
- directory listing names and headshots, by 1983, originally among U.S. college students, from face (n.) + book (n.). The social networking Web site of that name (with capital F-) dates from 2004.
- 1. Zuckerberg's Facebook friends access to his email address and his cell - phone number.
- 2. Brody Jenner has added you as a friend on Facebook.
- 3. Facebook spokesman declined to comment on board structure or Mr. Zuckerberg's ownership.
- 4. Growing page views via Facebook for a dating site won't work.
- 5. Facebook needs to do basic act responsibly and regain trust.
- Facebook必须 从根本上担负起责任并赢回用户的信任.
[ facebook 造句 ]