"muscle which serves to straighten or extend any part of the body," 1713, short for medical Latin musculus extensor, from Late Latin extensor "stretcher," agent noun from Latin extendere "spread out, spread" (see extend).
1. ObjectiveTo observe the effect of comprehensive therapy on forearm extensor myotenositis.
2. The anatomy of extensor digitorum brevis ( EDB ) and extensor hallucis brevis ( EHB ) is also dicussed.
同时对拇,、趾短伸 肌 解剖也加以研究.
3. The large four - part extensor muscle at the front of the thigh.
4. ConclusionComprehensive therapy is effective on forearm extensor myotenositis.
5. One additional patient had a boutonniere deformity and underwent extensor tendon reconstruction combined with mass excision.