- 1. She shared their expatriation, their convictions, their pastimes , their ennui.
- 她与他们有共同的流亡国外的命运, 共同的信念, 共同的乐趣, 共同的苦闷.
- 2. This dual tug is apparent in the whole movement of expatriation.
- 3. By the 1920 s, expatriation to the Europe had become so characteristic a fashion for American writers.
- 4. You are reminded that expatriation often requires knowledge of one or more foreign languages.
- 5. Expatriation and individual measures, such as eugenic sterilization, even had parallels in America.
- 驱逐出境和个别的方法, 如优生绝育, 甚至在美国也是并行的.
[ expatriation 造句 ]