- adj. 扩张主义的
- n. 领土扩张论者；扩张主义者
- expansionist (n.)
- 1874, American English, in reference to money policy; by 1884 as "one who advocates the expansion of the territory of his nation," from expansion + -ist. Related: Expansionism.
- 1. Their strategy is expansionist and im-perialist, and it is greatest in effect, of course, when there is no countervailing power.
- 2. Now, Varney was suggesting that Google was repeating Microsoft's expansionist behavior.
- 如今, 瓦尼又认为谷歌正在重复微软的扩张行为.
- 3. This Spanish school is not the only business school pursuing expansionist dreams.
- 4. ICBC, which has shown the most expansionist instincts, derived only 4 % of profits from abroad.
- 工商银行, 这家表明了最大扩张本能的银行, 来自国外的利润只有4%.
- 5. Yet Mr Nugent is right to emphasise the persistence of the expansionist strand in American history.
[ expansionist 造句 ]